Women face unique challenges in the workplace but they also add unique value and perspective. They shatter groupthink, improve communications dynamics, and reinvigorate companies in ways that make them more competitive. Research shows companies with a critical mass of top-team gender diversity enjoy significantly better financial performance.
Yale experts will lead a wide range of interactive and experiential sessions proven to enhance women's leadership behaviors. Participants build awareness of decision-making biases, develop skills to create high-performing teams, negotiate win-win outcomes, manage crises, understand corporate governance, and create a strong personal brand.
Participants leave connected to a Yale network of women who share a passion for leadership and the Women's Leadership Program Certificate delivered by the prestigious Yale.
Who should attend
Women executives across business, government, and non-profit preparing for the next level, or who are new to senior management. Women family business professionals preparing for responsibility as CEO or senior management.
Day One: Leadership Perspectives
- Leveraging Teams: Hurricane Survival
- Positive Leadership: Bringing Out the Best In Yourself & Your Team
- Emotional Intelligence: Building High Quality Connections
Day Two: Influence & Negotiation for Women Leaders
- Executive Presence
- Fostering Innovation & Creativity
- Power and Influence: John Clendenin at Xerox
- Employee Engagement and Motivation
Day Three: Leadership Decision-Making and Strategies
- Leading Organizational Change: Amir Dan Rubin
- Aligning Business Strategy and People Strategy: Portman Hotel
- Decision-Making for Leaders
Post-program: Suggested for further development:
- Join the Yale Center Beijing Women's Leadership Program network
Language: English, with simultaneous translation into Chinese.
Ms. Xiuling Li
Ms. Xin Jing
Tel: +86 13911319551，(10) 59090200
Please note: All attendee information collected by Yale Center Beijing through the event registration form on this website, or by any other means, will be kept strictly confidential. Yale Center Beijing will never distribute, sell, license, or otherwise make available for any purpose, any attendee information to any third party, unless otherwise required by law.