This spring, April 17 – 19, 2020, experts from the prestigious Yale School of Management will lead a brand new workshop focused on the latest theory and practice of product development in a digital world.
Designed for savvy executives and entrepreneurs, participants will systematically explore critical areas, like consumer behavior, competitive advantages, and brand strategy, that can drive new business successfully to market.
This exclusive program run by Yale Center Beijing will include speakers from the Yale School of Management who specialize in consumer decision making and marketing. After completing the program, participants will receive a prestigious certificate of participation from the Yale Center Beijing.
Yale experts will lead interactive sessions to ensure learning leads to action. Participants gain frameworks for finding new business opportunities, crafting brand strategies that create value for customers, carrying out strategy in new digital markets.
Who Should Attend
Entrepreneurs and executives with at least 8-10 years of experience who lead functional teams in such areas as marketing, branding, insights, innovation, product management, digital, strategy, and communications.
Day One: Finding Opportunity for Innovation and New Business Ideas
- The New Consumer Decision Journey
- The Customer: A Behavioral Perspective
- Creativity and New Idea Generation Process
- Workshop: Creativity and New Idea Generation
Day Two: Crafting a Brand for Creating Value
- Innovation and New Product Development
- Crafting Brand Strategy: Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
- Dynamics of Brand Positioning Strategy
- Workshop: How to Position Your Business
Day Three: Going to Market
- Technology and the Consumer Experience
- Communicating Value in the Digital Era
- Creating Buzz in Social Media
- Capturing Value through Value-Based Pricing
English, with simultaneous translation into Chinese.
Ms. Xiuling Li
Please note: All attendee information collected by Yale Center Beijing through the event registration form on this website, or by any other means, will be kept strictly confidential. Yale Center Beijing will never distribute, sell, license, or otherwise make available for any purpose, any attendee information to any third party, unless otherwise required by law.