Yale Center Beijing invites you to a dialogue on education innovation in China. During the event, the panelists and audience will explore the following questions:
• What kind of education is needed for our youngest generation?
• What is the future of elementary education?
• What should a school for the future look like?
• How have efforts to deliver personalized learning worked in the U.S.?
• What can we learn from the experiences of public schools and international schools in China?
• What are some paths to achieve both equity and quality in our education system?
The language of the event will be Chinese.
Registration and Payment
Ticket: RMB 15 for students; RMB 60 for others.
Please note: All attendee information collected by Yale Center Beijing through the event registration form on this website, or by any other means, will be kept strictly confidential. Yale Center Beijing will never distribute, sell, license, or otherwise make available for any purpose, any attendee information to any third party, unless otherwise required by law.